Whether you’re interested in a single tooth implant or implant-supported dentures, you can trust our dental implant dentists at Gasior Family Dental to provide you with safe, comfortable, and long-lasting solutions for your missing teeth.
If your considering dental implants, feel free to contact us at anytime for more information.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is an dental implant procedure to replace missing teeth and prevent bone loss.(typically made of titanium) that’s placed in your jaw to later support a crown. A dental implant crown restores the look and function of a natural tooth. Our dentists may recommend the
Single Tooth Implants
If you are missing a single tooth, an implant crowns.is inserted followed by the placement of a single crown. This procedure is performed without disturbing the neighboring teeth. Often, a broken tooth can be removed and an implant placed on the same day. Dr. Gasior is a Northville implant dentist with years of experience in placing esthetic
New Teeth in One Day
Our Northville implant dentists are experts when it comes to giving you new implant-supported teeth. If you have an arch full of broken teeth, we can replace your teeth with implant-supported dentures that are not only beautiful, but also very comfortable and long-lasting. No more dentures that hurt when you try to chew and move around when you try to talk.
Our dentists will take the time to understand your needs and concerns. They will explain the implant procedure step-by-step and get you the comfortable bite and beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of. Ask us how we can customize your implant solution to work best for you.
Why is Gasior Family Dental the #1 place for dental implants in Northville?
- Lowest prices: Come in for a free consultation and see for yourself!
- Expertise: Our implant dentists have years of training and experience.
- Customization: We’ll customize an implant solution that best suits your timeframe and lifestyle.
- Convenience: All of our dental implant work is done in one convenient location, so there’s no need to travel to a different office.
- Time: You can walk out with a new set of permanent teeth in as little as one appointment.